What Should I Do If Police Refuse to Write a Report Of My Auto Accident?

Posted by Audrey_Torres      Lawyers and Legal Consultants      8 Views      0 Replies

Call 911 immediately to report the accident. This will help you to preserve a record of date and time when the incident occurred. Document information related to the responding police agency, including officers badge number and any piece of information or communication with police officers.


Auto-Accident-Lawyer, The-Law-Offices-of-Robert-T-Edens


You have to Logged in to make Comment!

Login Register